- 304 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night in june. Room was clean and spacious with tea/coffee etc. Staff were polite and helpful especially the maid who came..."
"This was my first visit to the Britannia and it couldn't have been better. Excellent value for money and superb staff who were more than wil..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Country House hotel is set in its own landscaped grounds and is in a prime location for easy access to all motorway networks. All 255 en-suite bedrooms are pleasantly decorated with wood furnishings; facilities including TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea & Coffee Making facilities. There are two restaurants, of which include Jenny’s serving the hearty breakfast or a lighter continental style and dinner a traditional Carvery.
Alternatively try the Overstuffed Pizzeria is open each evening with a selection of pizzas, steaks and hot sandwiches. The main residents bar offers a tranquil atmosphere, great for a quiet drink. with light snacks being served during the day. The Leisure facilities here include a swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room. The eight Conference rooms can offer first class facilities for any occasion catering for up to 360 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The hotel offers a 24 hour coach transfer to the airport, this service is charged at £6. 00 per adult, £3. 00 per child - return trip.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 31/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Stopped here as regular hotels I use were all booked, looked ok on the web site but not so good on arrival.
Car park was poorly laid out and spaces very small, expect a few dents and scratches . It is a lovely old building which has great potential, however is in dire need of a make over, room was terrible, dirty and did not feel very welcoming at all, bed was like sleeping on a bag of rocks, very noisy as outside the window were extractor fans which ran all night. The staff I met were pleasant and helpful even though very busy.
The room was basic ,not many towels and shampoo, the tv had no dvd player,or radio, carpet hadn't been cleaned.
it was hot weather and the room had no Air con ,system, in place,
very uncomfortable night sleep.