- 281 guest reviews
"I had booked becode reading the reviewz and was dreading as many reviews weren't good. However, my room was clean, warm, well decorated and..."
"Room had been cleaned but it was obvious that someone had been smoking in the room. There was a very very strong smoke odour to the extent o..."
"I stayed overnight with my sister and although the hotel was good, signage to find the hotel was poor - trees blocking the name. We were upg..."
"Excellent accommodation lovely room...."
"Stayed one night with my son before our flight. Massive twin room,great value deal. Gym very average,pool ok. Breakfast none too shabby & th..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Country House hotel is set in its own landscaped grounds and is in a prime location for easy access to all motorway networks. All 255 en-suite bedrooms are pleasantly decorated with wood furnishings; facilities including TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea & Coffee Making facilities. There are two restaurants, of which include Jenny’s serving the hearty breakfast or a lighter continental style and dinner a traditional Carvery.
Alternatively try the Overstuffed Pizzeria is open each evening with a selection of pizzas, steaks and hot sandwiches. The main residents bar offers a tranquil atmosphere, great for a quiet drink. with light snacks being served during the day. The Leisure facilities here include a swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room. The eight Conference rooms can offer first class facilities for any occasion catering for up to 360 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The hotel offers a 24 hour coach transfer to the airport, this service is charged at £6. 00 per adult, £3. 00 per child - return trip. Onsite parking available.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 31/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
I had booked becode reading the reviewz and was dreading as many reviews weren't good.
However, my room was clean, warm, well decorated and very comfortable. Although the hotel was packed with party goers, I couldn't hear them. Breakfast was great. To be improved: repeated calls for room service met with no response. No toileteries. TV had few stations and what was tbere was in the wrong order.
Don't bother reserving
Booked four rooms for myself and colleagues heading away on business.
I phoned after booking to confirm my reservation and enquire about the airport transfer services and to let the hotel know we would not be arriving until after 2330. I needn't have bothered. Upon arrival I was told only two rooms are available and we would have to share. I showed my printed reservation to which the night porter, in his limited English said this can not build extra rooms, it means nothing. We were offered to wait for a taxi to transfer us to the next nearest Britania hotel but after already travelling for six hours we decided to share. This is not the experience I was after and will think carefully when booking again with both Britania and Laterooms. No apology from either.