- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Excellent location. We were in annex, beautiful clean new building but needs a few tweaks. Heating is operated from upstairs accommodation a..."
"The Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel is in a wonderful location right on the loch and our room overlooked this amazing view. The staff are helpful a..."
"We have stayed at this lodge before, and the food and service are both great. What lets it down tho, are the rooms. The cleanliness is not w..."
"This is a 3 star hotel but is superior to most I have stayed at. Location is amazing, such a beautiful view of Loch Lochy. Super friendly st..."
"wondefful postion on lockside but hotel need updating food excelent..."
About the hotel
Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cosy, comfortable bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch where you can while away the time watching the sun set and if you are lucky see the ospreys swooping over the water at dusk.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
scenic peaceful spot
We were in annex, beautiful clean new building but needs a few tweaks. Heating is operated from upstairs accommodation and if turned down all ground floor room have no heating. Windows need blinds as people see right into rooms when walking past, no privacy unless curtains closed. Had a great 2 days and would definitely return.
Fantastic Hotel in a wonderful location
The Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel is in a wonderful location right on the loch and our room overlooked this amazing view.
The staff are helpful and welcoming which after a long drive was great to experience. I wish we could have stayed more than one night as this hotel deserves to be more that simply a pit stop. Will definitely be returning.