- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Good size room, although the ceiling tiles need replacing. We paid a bargain price and were very happy with the quality of the room, (first..."
"An absolute value for money hotel with great amenities although meals and bar food stops at 21:00 hrs. Perfect retreat with a stunning view..."
"Stayed here on route to work with partner, lovely hotel and surroundings. The room was clean and tidy but dated and too warm, only one windo..."
"We stayed here on our way to Liverpool and the facilities were excellent. the pool was clean and sauna very relaxing. Would definately stay..."
"The hotel is advertised as traditional which is correct but is in need of updating as some areas appeared tired and wore, however, the hotel..."
About the hotel
A splendid Georgian Manor house is surrounded by our championship 18-hole golf course. They currently have 30 traditionally decorated bedrooms located on 3 floors, all offering en-suite facilities, tea/coffee making facilities, colour TV & trouser press. In addition Vardon's gourmet A la Carte restaurant, 6 function suites suitable for conferences, 4 bars and a full leisure centre with beauty therapist and hairdressers on site - appointments to be made direct with Le Visage or Sala Hair.
Please note the hotel is in a historic building with no access to a lift.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Needs a little updating, but overall lovely place with lovely staff
Good size room, although the ceiling tiles need replacing.
We paid a bargain price and were very happy with the quality of the room, (first impressions!) Staff attentive and friendly
Food good, little pricey, excellent wine list with prices to suit all tastes
Great hotel but issues with payment info from late rooms
An absolute value for money hotel with great amenities although meals and bar food stops at 21:00 hrs.
Perfect retreat with a stunning view of the course what a relaxing pleasure to sit out and enjoy a drink with the good weather. Poor quality communication with late rooms though if they say a price keep in mind check out will have a minimum of £10.00 for the room to pay. It's more of watch out for hidden extras not that your being stung on the way out . Pleasents stag that would go that extra mile to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.