- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Just that £10.00 per night expensive for parking..."
"Unique, Qwerky but Classy !..."
"The Churchill Hotel is a great hotel based just outside the hustle and bustle of York life. Its an easy 5 minute walk into the town, making..."
"The staff were excellent. Kind, welcoming, helpful and professional...."
"Stayed for one night only with my son who had an interview in York. The hotel was very clean and in a good location - an easy walk into the..."
About the hotel
A luxurious, privately owned hotel situated in it's own grounds in York city centre. The Churchill Hotel is a superbly converted Georgian residence retaining many of it's original features and characteristics yet we have been sympathetically extended and lavishly refurbished to provide the comforts and facilities demanded by the discerning traveller. We offer our guests extremely comfortable, stylish bedrooms, all of which have modern en-suite facilities.
Our Piano Bar and restaurant combine the historic with the contemporary and are relaxing areas in which to enjoy a pre dinner drink then a superb meal from our locally sourced menu. At the heart of the building is the atrium with it's stunning, original, cantilever staircase, and equally amazing bookcase. Here you can put your feet up with a good book or keep in touch on the hidden computers provided for your use. We also provide disabled access, facilities & a suitably equipped bedroom. We have lift access to 24 of our 32 bedrooms. You can make use of complementary Wifi access. All bedrooms are no smoking. There is car parking on site at a cost of £10. 00 per car per night.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2010 to 16/02/2019 - THIS HOTEL WILL NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS FROM HEN, STAG PARTIES OR SAME SEX GROUPS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
69% would recommend it to a friend
Just that £10.00 per night expensive for parking