- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Upon arrival I had to wait approx 8-10minutes for someone to come and open the car park After running one bath there was no hot water so had..."
"Ideal working environment, a couple of bits of maintenance that needed doing but other than that great. a drop of fairy liquid wouldn't go a..."
"Lovely accommodation at a very good price...."
"Second stay at the Marlin Apartments, staff are attentative and professional. Location is great for any Canary Wharfers with good Apartment..."
"Excellent location and standard of accommodation great, clean, all amenities and very helpful concierge. Highly recommended and will be back..."
About the hotel
This premier development is centrally situated in Canary Wharf, London’s dynamic and energetic financial district. The area offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, pubs and wine bars, as well as healthcare, leisure facilities and an extensive programme of arts, entertainment and events. These spacious contemporary apartments are fully furnished, and are fitted to high standards throughout.
All apartments within the development offer free broadband Internet and the added benefit of under floor heating in some apartments. A 24 hour concierge also operates on site. This is a perfect location for corporate and leisure travellers, conveniently located for direct access to the O2 Arena, Excel Exhibition Centre and London City International Airport. Parking is available on site at £15 per night, this must be secured prior to arrival and it's subject to availability.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Guests must show photo ID & the card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A few frustrations
Upon arrival I had to wait approx 8-10minutes for someone to come and open the car park
After running one bath there was no hot water so had to have a cold shower
Mattress on the fold out bed was so thin it made the bed rock hard and uncomfortable to sleep on
An Office away from the office
Ideal working environment, a couple of bits of maintenance that needed doing but other than that great.
a drop of fairy liquid wouldn't go amiss, Washing up wiith L'Occitane shower gel seemed a bit of a waste