- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Excellent location and well appointed accommodation..."
"Great quality serviced apartments. Spacious for London. View of The Shard. Tesco Express immediately downstairs and outside. 24 hour recepti..."
"It was our 1st wedding anniversary so wanted it to be special. When we got there the receptionist said she couldn't deal with bookings which..."
"On the plus side: Great location, well appointed, warm and perfectly sized. Niggles: Hallway was a little shabby and a few stains on the ca..."
"Had a great deal on laterooms and was thrilled that we upgraded to a double room apartment instead of the studio apartment that we had booke..."
About the hotel
Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial heart, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s city centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London.
The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. A 24-hour concierge operates on site and many extra services are available, such as next day dry cleaning, car parking and access to an on-site Soho Gym, Supermarket and Creche. Parking must be secured prior to arrival and costs £15 per night. Twin bedding option available subject to availability at an extra £30.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Must show photo ID & card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. Min age 18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Marlin Apartments - Empire Square
Very dissapointed with our stay.
The bedroom had large dark stains on the floor and the staff were not friendly or accommodating.
Excellent location and well appointed accommodation