- Very Good
- 369 guest reviews
"Perfectly placed hotel for our weekend away in Manchester, right next to Piccadilly station and only a 10 minute walk form O2 Apollo as we w..."
"Pleasant stay, picked this Hotel as near to railway station as catching early train..."
"Although the staff were friendly and helpful, we found the room was clean but quite dusty. Promoted views of the city were misleading becaus..."
"Stayed here for 2 night/3days travelling over from Northern Ireland. Staff are so friendly, and the hotel is beautiful, we couldn't believe..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa is Manchester's largest four star hotel, set in the heart of one of Europe's most dynamic and vibrant cities. Easily accessible by road, foot or rail with Manchester Piccadilly Train Station just 150 metres away. Ideal for both business and leisure in Manchester, the hotel is perfectly located for 'shopping until you drop' including the Arndale Centre - Europe's largest city-centre shopping mall, enjoying the vibrant array of bars and restaurants, visiting the city for concerts, theatres and home to 'Manchester City' or 'Manchester United' Football stadiums.
The hotel comprises of 338 bedrooms offering a superb array of home comforts that enable it to distance itself from its competitors. Each of the rooms are spacious with over 28 square metres of space, iPod docking station, air-conditioning, media connection socket, triple glazing, full size hair dryer, complimentary WIFI internet, tea and coffee making facilities, laptop safe, iron and ironing board. The option to upgrade to one of our Executive rooms or Suites is favoured, which offer separate baths and walk in showers and mini bars and some great views of the city skyline. Harmony & Serenity Spa is the serene haven of tranquillity hidden away in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The Spa boasts 6 treatment rooms including 1 double treatment room, nail bar, large spacious relaxation room, Thermal suite including: 2 heated recliners, rock sauna, infer-red sauna, steam room, ice shower, sensation shower and large fitness centre. Thermal Suite charges: £30. 00 per person per stay entry fee is applicable to all guests between every Friday 12:00 and Sunday 14:00. Guests who have purchased a min. 1hr treatment are exempt from the entry fee. Thermal Suite entry remains free of charge to all guests after Sunday 14:00 till Friday 12:00. The AA Rosette awarded Scottish Steak Club Restaurant offers British cuisine. Breakfast can be purchased at the hotel for £19. 50 per person. Secure car park with 85 spaces (first come first served basis). Car parking charge is applicable
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 18/10/2017 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa
Hotel location and service was generally ok.
However I was disappointed with the room because there was a fowl smell coming from the bathroom - I believe it may have been coming from the bathroom drain. Also, I ended up paying approximately £40 more than a colleague staying at the same hotel, so I did not consider my stay value for money
Perfectly placed hotel for our weekend away in Manchester, right next to Piccadilly station and only a 10 minute walk form O2 Apollo as we were heading to a concert on the evening.
Room was lovely and much bigger than expected as we only booked a standard double. Would definitely recommend and use for our next trip to Manchester!