- Very Good
- 171 guest reviews
"Everything was great apart from a few facilities I would have expected for 154£ a night. Mini bar was not stocked up so had to order room se..."
"Best hotel I've stayed in so far in Manchester with excellent proximity to Piccadilly station. The bed was one of the comfiest I've ever sle..."
"Lovely hotel with large rooms, comfy beds and lovely views of the city. Staff lovely and secure car park super. Only issue We had was an el..."
"Initially booked a disabled room due to not reading the description properly but when I asked to change room, staff did so and at no extra c..."
"I stayed here for a conference 3 years ago and the between sessions refreshments and service were wonderful, so I was pleased when it came u..."
About the hotel
Recently awarded Best Luxury Hotel in Manchester from the Eat Drink and Awards 2015 Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa is Manchester's largest four star hotel, set in the heart of one of Europe's most dynamic and vibrant cities. Easily accessible by road, foot or rail with Manchester Piccadilly Train Station just 150 metres away. Ideal for both business and leisure in Manchester, the hotel is perfectly located for 'shopping until you drop' including the Arndale Centre - Europe's largest city-centre shopping mall, enjoying the vibrant array of bars and restaurants, visiting the city for concerts, theatres and home to 'Manchester City' or 'Manchester United' Football stadiums.
The hotel comprises of 338 bedrooms offering a superb array of home comforts that enable it to distance itself from its competitors. Each of the rooms are spacious with over 28 square metres of space, iPod docking station, air-conditioning, media connection socket, triple glazing, full size hair dryer, complimentary WIFI internet, tea and coffee making facilities, laptop safe, iron and ironing board. The option to upgrade to one of our Executive rooms or Suites is favoured, which offer separate baths and walk in showers and mini bars and some great views of the city skyline. Harmony & Serenity Spa is the serene haven of tranquillity hidden away in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The Spa boasts 6 treatment rooms including 1 double treatment room, nail bar, large spacious relaxation room, Thermal suite including: 2 heated recliners, rock sauna, infer-red sauna, steam room, ice shower, sensation shower and large fitness centre. The use of the Thermal Suites is charged at £20. 00 per person. The use is free of charge for guests who have booked treatments. The AA Rosette awarded Scottish Steak Club Restaurant offers British cuisine. Breakfast can be purchased at the hotel for £19. 50 per person. Car Parking is available on a first come first serve basis and charged at £20. 00 per 24 hours. The postal code for the Car Park is postcode is M1 2AR located on Berry Street.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 18/10/2017 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was great apart from a few facilities I would have expected for 154£ a night.
Mini bar was not stocked up so had to order room service just for a bottle of water and no slippers, apart from this standards were on point and would stay again.
Best hotel I've stayed in so far in Manchester with excellent proximity to Piccadilly station.
The bed was one of the comfiest I've ever slept in. Looking forward to staying again.