- 39 guest reviews
"Check in was probably the only part of the experience that wasn't 10/10. to be fair it was still fairly good and smooth - just less attentiv..."
"We have stayed at Thorpe Park Hotel before and loved our stay so booked again, however whilst we did still have a good time, we were slightl..."
"Wonderful stay, such friendly staff and beautiful facilities..."
"Would definitely revisit..."
"The staff in the spa are more accomadating than the hotel staff, kids really enjoyed stay...."
About the hotel
Part of the Shire Hotel Group, winners of the AA Hotel Group of the year 2003-04 and the RAC Hotel Group of the Year 2004-05. The Hotel also won the prestigious Catey Group Hotel of The Year in 2004. Located just to the east of Leeds, this luxury 4 star Hotel with Spa is perfectly placed for discovering all the delights of Yorkshire - with easy access to the Norths motorway network.
Step inside this stylish and contemporary hotel and you will sense flavours of the Mediterranean. The stunning internal courtyard, in French limestone, is a natural centerpiece - with a glass atrium that allows the daylight to dance around the interior of the building. All bedrooms are executive standard, with separate relaxation areas, and air-conditioned throughout. The Spa offers the finest facilities in the area, including 8 health & beauty treatment rooms and extensive wet and dry sports areas. The AA rosette award winning Restaurant serves simple, well prepared dishes - using the highest quality ingredients, with a good selection of local and regional produce. **Please note it is advisable to pre-book any treatments and restaurant bookings to avoid disappointment on arrival. ** If you are in the area on business, you will find the hotel well-placed to access the M62 and M1, with Leeds, York and Harrogate all on the doorstep. There are 18 meeting rooms - ideal for training and conference events - and the unique Conference Cafe really does make doing business a pleasure. Not only that but the hotel also offers free high speed wireless internet access to guests, making it easy to go online and stay in touch. Staying at the Hotel gives you the chance to explore a bit further afield - and if its a day at the races you have in mind choose from York, Wetherby, Pontefract or Doncaster. Ample car parking available - £3. 00 per car, per night mid week. For guests staying over a weekend night then parking is complimentary.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa - Shire Hotels in Leeds are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Very good Hotel
Check in was probably the only part of the experience that wasn't 10/10.
to be fair it was still fairly good and smooth - just less attentive than the rest of the staff. Room was well appointed, well designed and very comfortable and quiet. Used Spa facilities and Gym and again young chap on spa reception very helpful. Ate in restaurant in the evening and the service from Michael was excellent and the food was very good - one of the best meals I have had for a long time. Bed comfortable and room quiet at night. Breakfast was very good and again service excellent. Checkout experience also good. the only fault I can pick with the experience is that you have to pay £3 to park at the hotel overnight - which they should just add to the room rate. otherwise 10/10!
Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa - Shire Hotels
We have stayed at Thorpe Park Hotel before and loved our stay so booked again, however whilst we did still have a good time, we were slightly disappointed in the cleanliness of our room on this occasion, nothing major but a few cobwebs on ceiling, bathroom not fully cleaned and air conditioning not working fully.
We would however stay again the staff are all friendly and helpful, food is delicious and we love the spa and gym.