- 3 guest reviews
"An OK room, good value, convenient location. The only problems were limited reception hours, very slow wifi and some traffic noise...."
"Large room, good kitchenette and own terrace. Hot tub was great. Helpful staff kept our luggage safe for us. Turn right out of the hotel to..."
About the hotel
All units are surrounded by a tropical setting in the heart of Fortitude Valley with a heated SPA and BBQ area. Car Parking is limited so please check on weekends and busy periods. Fax, Printing and Scanning.
Free WiFi internet facilities are available. Satellite TV channels available includes RT, Aljazeera, CNC (Chinese and English), Press TV, Hope TV, iFILM Channel. Pet is allowed. Fee and Deposit applies, please call motel for more information. We are only minutes from the CBD, and only walking distance from most brisbane nightclubs, Chinatown, RNA Show Grounds and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Restaurants, pubs and clubs are also within easy walking distance. Breakfast Pack is $9 and Security Parking is $15 upon request.
- Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
OK, but noisy.
An OK room, good value, convenient location.
The only problems were limited reception hours, very slow wifi and some traffic noise.