- 2 guest reviews
"Large room, good kitchenette and own terrace. Hot tub was great. Helpful staff kept our luggage safe for us. Turn right out of the hotel to..."
About the hotel
All units are surrounded by a tropical setting in the heart of Fortitude Valley with a heated SPA and BBQ area. Car Parking is limited so please check on weekends and busy periods. Fax, Free WiFi internet facilities are available.
FOXTEL channels including , Sky News, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Discovery Travel We are only minutes from the CBD, and only walking distance from most brisbane nightclubs, Chinatown, RNA Show Grounds and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Restaurants, pubs and clubs are also within easy walking distance. Breakfast Pack is $9 and Security Parking is $15 upon request.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
50% would recommend it to a friend
Location was good, but the cleanliness and general maintenance was very basic, smokers inthe rooms!
Large room, good kitchenette and own terrace.
Hot tub was great. Helpful staff kept our luggage safe for us. Turn right out of the hotel to walk into the city centre. Walk or get the train which is cheap and frequent.