- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Stopped for an overnight stay whilst on business in Daventry. Excellent value for money - clean and comfortable bed, good dinner and breakfa..."
"Needed somewhere for a 1 night stop over and was about what I expected. The room was clean and tidy, though the door needs some attention. T..."
"Good value for money...."
"- Very convenient for Dodford Manor - Reasonably priced dishes - Good portion sizes - Great food..."
"Excellent service booking me in within minutes of my arrival. Had booked online so only needed one signature and my car registration. Room w..."
About the hotel
The Heart of England is a converted 18th Century Farmhouse which now operates as a Pub/ Restaurant and 13 bedroom hotel. The rooms have been fully refurbished to a high standard under the Marston’s Inns brand in Spring 2008 and offer guests free wi-fi, luxurious bedding, flatscreen digital TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. We offer all our guests a complimentary breakfast from our continental buffet and range of cooked option.
The hotel is ideally located just a couple of miles from the M1 and 6 miles from Northampton. It also offers easy access to Milton Keynes and Coventry, being situated between the two and can easily reach the A5, A45 and M40. The pub forms an integral part of the hotel experience, and the menu offers a selection of pub classics and a broad range of constantly changing specials to tempt you, with the fantastic all day offer of 2 main meals for the price of 1. You can compliment your meal with a drink from our well stocked bar, which offers a choice of specially selected wines as well as continental beers and cask ales.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/09/2012 to 30/09/2020 - Please be advised that your Credit/Debit card details are taken JUST to secure your booking, all payments must be made at point of check out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Good overnight stopping place
Stopped for an overnight stay whilst on business in Daventry.
Excellent value for money - clean and comfortable bed, good dinner and breakfast and faultless service. Would not hesitate to re-book.
Heart of England Hotel Weedon
Needed somewhere for a 1 night stop over and was about what I expected.
The room was clean and tidy, though the door needs some attention. The bathroom also needs a refurb, shower/bath against the window results in corroding secondary window frame and rotting wood under the paint work. Staff very pleasant and helpful.