- 58 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean very beautiful, good size rooms, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast service was excellent, check-in was fast and easy...."
"Value for money..."
"Receptionist never said please or thank you at all. Service in restaurant very slow..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Birmingham Oldbury Hotel is situated Just 600 metres from the M5 motorway. Offering free parking, free Wi-Fi access and air-conditioned comfortable rooms, this hotel has a bar and restaurant. The Oldbury Ramada uses Eastern influences in its design.
Both public spaces and the rooms are stylish and modern. All rooms offer luxurious accommodation and have an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The Chic Restaurant serves modern Indian-fusion food, as well as traditional English dishes and some Mediterranean favourites. There is also a bar, and room service is available 24 hours a day. Birmingham city centre is 5. 5 miles away and a direct bus runs regularly from the stop just outside the hotel to the city centre. Langley Green Railway Station is just over a mile away and the Black Country Museum, Dudley Castle and Cadbury World are within 8 miles of the hotel.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
One of the best.
The hotel was clean very beautiful, good size rooms, quiet and comfortable.
Breakfast service was excellent, check-in was fast and easy.
Value for money