- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"We booked this room at the last minute for a wedding and ended up spending more than we anticipated. But i cant fault the hotel or the staff..."
"Excellent customer service, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and the kids were able to venture and enjoy the swimming pool keeping them en..."
"Really good accommodation with a pool and sauna etc to relax in!..."
"Nice clean rooms. Power shower. Breakfast was better during my last stay...."
About the hotel
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa has gone from strength to strength in the last year and at 86% is the AA’s top rated 4 Black Star hotel in the South East. The bedrooms are exceptional in design and all feature complimentary hi-speed internet access, air-conditioning and luxurious hypnos beds. Guests can savour delicious food in the Bay Tree Restaurant, Qube Bar or award winning Anise fine dining restaurant.
The Hotel also offers it's own Spa offering a full range of treatments, a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, whirlpool and fully equipped gymnasium. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Felbridge Hotel and Spa
The food was the best thing about the stay.
Very noisy hotel. Room was supposed to be a superior double, very doubtful ..
Pillow case was dirty upon arrival. Constant music in evening until 3am . Room was above a very noisy main road so was difficult to get any sleep over the 2 nights we stayed. Would not stay again.
A little expensive but great place to stay
We booked this room at the last minute for a wedding and ended up spending more than we anticipated.
But i cant fault the hotel or the staff. The place is beautiful with lovely surroundings, plenty of garden and countryside space to roam around. Our junior suite was amazing with a comfortable bed and great facilities. Didnt have time to try the spa but it looked a bit small. On the whole it was a great stay.