This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel has been built on an area of about 8. 000 square meters. It's integrated in a colourful nature rich in eucalyptus, palms and tropical plants, flavoursome groves of lemon trees and flowers in uncountable colours.
Furthermore the Mediterranean climate offers you holidays to relax and recover with the opportunity to swim in the turquoise and crystal clear sea with it's beaches of white sand and cliffy rocks, inviting you to sunbathe whilst feeling a fresh breeze from the sea. The Damanse has comfortable rooms at your disposal equipped with tele-vision receiving the BBC-channel. In the great swimming pool water gym is offered daily and great playground invites the kids to go on the swings. The wide variety of services is complete by an attended car park, an Internet access or guided diving tours provided in the diving centre nearby.
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet