- 1 guest reviews
"BEWARE - when I arrived, Holland International Rooms told me that they no longer deal with Laterooms and had not received any notification o..."
About the hotel
The ideal place for low budget travellers, situated in the historical centre of Catania in a renovated building of the 18th century in which almost all the ceilings of the rooms are still decorated with original frescoes. The house faces the sea so some rooms overlook the Mediterranean and some more quiet on a big courtyard. Our central position, only 3 min.
walking from the railwaystation and bus-terminal, makes it very easy to organize from here your excursions to Mount Etna, Siracusa, Taormina etc. and to reach the city centre with it's restaurants, pubs, pizzeria's in a few minutes. Most rooms with private bathroom, all rooms with Air-Conditioning, TV. Sat, WiFi and coffee and tea making facilities. Free Parking.
- Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Holland International Rooms in Catania is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
BEWARE - book this elsewhere
BEWARE - when I arrived, Holland International Rooms told me that they no longer deal with Laterooms and had not received any notification of my booking.
Therefore, if you would like to stay here, book elsewhere. The accommodation itself is fine, if a little idiosyncratic. The rooms have air conditioning and are clean, but the common areas could do with decorating. No breakfast is provided (apart from tea and coffee), but there is a common fridge to store food. It is convenient for the bus and railway stations.