This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
La Casa del Ficus is a private villa set in a lemon groves region a short distance from the sea and from Mount Etna situated in Guardia Mangano on the outskirts of Acireale in the district of Catania. The part of the house used by guests has recently been modernised in rustic style using typical sicilian materials. The rooms enjoy private bathroom a large courtyard and a garden with its own furniture for those moments of total relaxation.
La Casa del Ficus is located in a geografically strategic position. From the house one may easily reach many of the most renown historical and tourist places in Sicily such as the wonderful Cyclops Riviera with its old fishing villages Acitrezza and Acicastello and Catania Acireale Taormina, Mount Etna, Giardini-Naxos and the nearby Gole of the River Alcantara, Caltagirone, Piazza Armerina.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet