- Very Good
- 99 guest reviews
"This hotel is situated in a quiet spot whilst being an ideal position for sightseeing and is in walking distance of some good eating places...."
"The Hotel is ideally located in the poshest Mayfair sera in London. Pity the owners would not take advantage of this . The rooms are very sm..."
"A hotel with character that offers more than the bland chains and that is in an excellent situation...."
"I arrived late and the receptionist was lovely. I was very pleased with my room. It was on the top floor and very quiet. The location was p..."
"A small and friendly hotel, well situated in the centre of Mayfair. Reasonably close to green park tube station. Plenty of restaurants and c..."
About the hotel
The Park Lane Mews Hotel is located just off Park Lane in the exclusive area of Mayfair. This is a very central location with Hyde Park within walking distance. Shopping is well catered for with Bond Street, Regent Street, Oxford Street and Piccadilly some of the world famous shopping streets located in the surrounding area.
We are a few minutes by taxi to London's West End and Theatre land with a host of popular attractions nearby. Park Lane Mews is an intimate, friendly townhouse hotel built in 1618, with a personal level of service. All rooms have individual climate control, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, hairdryer, en-suite bath/shower, remote control TV with free view channels, with 24 hour room service. The Stanhope Restaurant is on-site - a small intimate 32 seat dining area. Light refreshments, snacks and afternoon tea are available from the Lounge Bar. We also offer 2 meeting rooms for up to 60 persons. If you are travelling by car, there is an NCP just over the road.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is situated in a quiet spot whilst being an ideal position for sightseeing and is in walking distance of some good eating places.
The communal areas are very comfortable and not impersonal like many bigger hotels. Whilst the rooms are quite small they are more than adequate as a base - who spends much time in their hotel room in London?
Very tired hotel
Facilities were very worn, carpet dirty with satins, trouserpress broken, damage to doors, bathroom door did not close properly