This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Superior 4-star hotel resort in Trapani with 19 suites and apartments, just 2km from the city centre and 20km from Trapani Airport. Once part of one of Italy’s oldest salt mines, the 18th century "Casa Salinara" has undergone renovation to become a luxury 4-star hotel. Retaining all of its original charm, the historic site is now home to a complex of small apartments and independent suites with direct access to the private beach.
Provided with every mod con and finished to the highest of standards, I Mulini caters to the needs of even the most demanding customers. Surrounded by a green meadow and facing the sea, the I Mulini resort is the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday. Guests may be interested to know that there is a sailing school nearby and the chance to hire out windsurfing and kitesurfing equipment. The building also houses the Museo della Salina (the salt works museum). Here you will find the original stone grinding wheel - still fully functional - alongside the tools and gears that culminate in the large windmill blades – known as "antinni" – from which the resort takes its name.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet