This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel la Chiusa di Chietri is a 4 star structure open all year round and situated in a 10 hectare Mediterranean park. 81 accommodation units of which 15 in 17th century Trulli, are currently the emblem of the luxury “superior” four star hotel which houses the congress centre and the famous restaurant with a Mediterranean flavour. The Grand Hotel is located in the splendid Apulian Murgia hills and is the ideal place for an unforgettable relaxing stay where you are offered the choice of rooms in the ultra modern hotel and typical Trulli accommodation.
The rooms and external areas with all modern conveniences are ideal places for banquets, ceremonies, meetings and congresses.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel La Chiusa di Chietri in Alberobello is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet