This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Aloha d'Oro hotel is open year-round. It was built in 1968 with materials and techniques that are typical of the old farmhouses around Etna. Ownership and management are both characteristically local and are not associated with any hotel chains.
The Aloha hotel, built in a typical Mediterranean style, faces the sea of Mt Etna and the magnificent Ulysses Riviera. The Regional Spa is near by, within walking distance, as well as the beautiful city centre of the baroque city Acireale. At the Aloha hotel, vacation means wellness of spirit and body because of the beauty of the environment and the care of the hotel for the well being of its customers.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet