- 1 guest reviews
"Central to St Marks square, warm hotel, good breakfast, staff extremely helpful. Would definately stay again...."
About the hotel
Best Western Montecarlo Hotel is set in a 17th-century building located just 50 metres from St. Mark’s Square. The famous Bridge of Sighs is 400 metres away, while the Rialto Bridge is less than 10 minutes away on foot.
This hotel offers Venetian-style rooms with air conditioning and satellite TV. Wi-Fi is free throughout. Antico Pignolo restaurant serves a range of classic Italian cuisine and the wine cellar has over 900 different wines and holds the Best of Award of Excellence for the selection. Guests can relax in the Montecarlo's reading room and TV lounge, and cocktails are available at the bar. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Best Western Hotel Montecarlo in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Central to St Marks square, warm hotel, good breakfast, staff extremely helpful.
Would definately stay again.