- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"This hotel was wonderful! It was a rather modern hotel with regard to the decor. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was marble wh..."
"Allround value for money, good food and super snacks on the bar...."
About the hotel
Cosmo Hotel Palace is located in Cinisello Balsamo, 11 km from the Monza Racetrack. Milan city centre and yellow line metro are close and easily accessible thanks to the Tram Line 31 (just 200 metres away from the Cosmo Hotel Palace). It is a design hotel with a restaurant and spa.
Rooms at the Cosmo Hotel Palace are spacious and decorated in a modern style. Each has air conditioning, a minibar and a TV with satellite and pay-TV channels. The restaurant offers both Italian cuisine and international dishes at lunch and dinner. A generous American buffet breakfast is provided each morning. With its gym, sauna and Turkish bath, the Cosmo Hotel’s wellness centre is the ideal way to relax after a busy day. The American bar serves afternoon tea and evening cocktails. The Rho-Pero Exhibition Centre is a 20-minute drive away. The hotel is just 200 metres from a tram stop linking with the Zara stop of Milan Metro. Children till 6 year old are free of charge in bed with 2 adults (please inform the hotel about the presence of children in the note into the booking page)
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Not impressed with quality of rooms , had a small room with torn lining for curtains and curtains with holes in the blackout part so it lets the sun through .
Ordered a queen size bed got a single bed .
This hotel was wonderful.
It was a rather modern hotel with regard to the decor. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was marble which gave it a luxury feel. Any extras (for example drinks from the minibar or dinner at the restaurant) was charged to the electronic room key which was very convenient.
The only negative comment I'd say about this hotel was that its location wasn't great. If you have transportation then it isn't too bad, however it is a fair way from the centre and involved taking 2 underground trains and an over rail to get there. None the less, it was a very peaceful, luxury hotel.