This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The farm San Fele stretches for 57 hectares 400 metres above sea-level on the slides of Mt. Sellaro in the National Park of Pollino. Its strategic location allows to enjoy a suggestive view overlooking the Plain of Sibari, from the Jonic Sea to the Sila Mountains.
The “masseria” (farmhouse), plunged into the green vegetation of the typical Maquis and the age-old clive trees, s made up the old dwelling house of the farmer, the stable and the sheepfold. These buildings have been recently restored and preserve their rural peculiarities and the original materials, stone and wood. Six rooms with bathroom and a refreshment room have been obtained. Here is possible to try the traditional tastes of the Calabrian cooking. Services: Breakfast, Half board, Full board - Biological products - Local products - Oil-Wine production/tasting - Disabled.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet