- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Nice and Simple Agriturismo with nice location and atmosphere for a short stop. The little pool is good enough for kids play, the playground..."
About the hotel
The farm San Fele stretches for 57 hectares 400 metres above sea-level on the slides of Mt. Sellaro in the National Park of Pollino. Its strategic location allows to enjoy a suggestive view overlooking the Plain of Sibari, from the Jonic Sea to the Sila Mountains.
The “masseria” (farmhouse), plunged into the green vegetation of the typical Maquis and the age-old clive trees, s made up the old dwelling house of the farmer, the stable and the sheepfold. These buildings have been recently restored and preserve their rural peculiarities and the original materials, stone and wood. Six rooms with bathroom and a refreshment room have been obtained. Here is possible to try the traditional tastes of the Calabrian cooking. Services: Breakfast, Half board, Full board - Biological products - Local products - Oil-Wine production/tasting - Disabled.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Horse Riding
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Agriturismo San Fele in CERCHIARA DI CALABRIA are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Exactly what an agriturismo should be
Nice and Simple Agriturismo with nice location and atmosphere for a short stop.
The little pool is good enough for kids play, the playground, ping pong, and foosball are great for kids and adults alike. Shared meal at the communal table was fantastic, and the food was excellent.