- 1 guest reviews
"We' spent three wonderful days there. The place was very comfortable and cosy, within easy reach to the city centre, and it was run by very..."
About the hotel
Cimarosa Harmony is 1 km from Florence Santa Maria Novella Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a furnished patio and free bicycle parking. It includes air-conditioned rooms.
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a work desk. Each room has modern wooden furnishings, large windows, and tiled floors. They include a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Guests at the Cimarosa Harmony can ask reception for information regarding guided tours, or to book some of the numerous museums and restaurants in the area. You can reach the well-known Piazza S. Maria Novella square with approximately a 5-minute bus ride. For the check -in at the property it is compulsory to take an appointment .
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Cimarosa Harmony B&B in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We' spent three wonderful days there.
The place was very comfortable and cosy, within easy reach to the city centre, and it was run by very warm and helpful people. We highly recommend it and hope we can return.