This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Mediterraneo faces the sea of the Big Harbour of Syracuse. The location of the hotel is quiet and very central, so it takes only few minutes by walk to reach the ancient isle of Ortigia: the historical and fashion Greek 'polis'. The railway station is only 200 mt far from the hotel and even closer is the bus station.
Not to mention the modern 'shopping area which is just within reach. The Hotel, opened just last summer, welcomes our guests with modernity, comfort and a delicious breakfast. Every room is equipped with telephone, TV, air conditioning, hairdryer, safe, an internet zone. One of these rooms is reserved to welcome disabled guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet