This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in a green area 4 km from Florence Cathedral, the Rosary Garden is a small, intimate hotel. It offers traditionally decorated rooms with satellite TV. The rooms and suites at Hotel Rosary Garden are air conditioned and feature cherry-wood furniture and handmade tapestries.
Some include frescoes representing views of the Tuscan countryside and Florence. The Rosary Garden Hotel’s welcoming staff can arrange numerous tour and ticket reservations. The Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are both 3. 5 km from the Rosary. Buses to the city centre depart from nearby Via Europa. A continental buffet breakfast is served at the family-run Rosary Garden Hotel, including croissants, Tuscan honey and local cheese. After a day sightseeing, guests can relax in the reading room where complimentary afternoon tea is provided.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Rosary Garden Hotel in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet