- 2 guest reviews
"I love this hotel, and have stayed here three times. The location is perfect and the staff are great. Breakfast is very good. The only sugge..."
"This hotel was so well located. Less than a 5 minute walk from the train/bus station. Next to bus stop 1 on the city sightseeing tours, 10 m..."
About the hotel
Hotel Roma is housed in an 18th-century building with views of Florence's Santa Maria Novella Church, 2 minutes' walk from the main train station. The staff offer personalised assistance. The Roma's rooms feature a classic design, with elegant furnishings, wooden furniture and a marble bathroom.
Most rooms overlook the square, and some have views of the church. A generous breakfast is served in a spacious hall each morning. The cold buffet includes fresh bread, marmalade, butter, yoghurt, orange juice, pastries, and cheese. The elegant bar is perfect for an aperitif or international cocktail before heading out to one of the exquisite restaurants nearby. Roma Hotel is close to the Fortezza da Basso congress centre, and just a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Roma in Firenze are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I love this hotel, and have stayed here three times.
The location is perfect and the staff are great. Breakfast is very good. The only suggestion for other travelers is to be sure to ask for a room off the street and more in the middle of the hotel, or, ideally overlooking the piazza (plaza), because the traffic noise starts really early and goes late.
Flying visit to Florence
This hotel was so well located.
Less than a 5 minute walk from the train/bus station. Next to bus stop 1 on the city sightseeing tours, 10 minute walk to the spectacular Duomo and 15 mins walk to see the towering David. The surrounding restaurants and bars are fab. The hotel is traditional when you first go in so the modern boutique style room was a nice surprise.