- 1 guest reviews
"I love this hotel, and have stayed here three times. The location is perfect and the staff are great. Breakfast is very good. The only sugge..."
About the hotel
Hotel Roma is housed in an 18th-century building with views of Florence's Santa Maria Novella Church, 2 minutes' walk from the main train station. The staff offer personalised assistance. The Roma's rooms feature a classic design, with elegant furnishings, wooden furniture and a marble bathroom.
Most rooms overlook the square, and some have views of the church. A generous breakfast is served in a spacious hall each morning. The cold buffet includes fresh bread, marmalade, butter, yoghurt, orange juice, pastries, and cheese. The elegant bar is perfect for an aperitif or international cocktail before heading out to one of the exquisite restaurants nearby. Roma Hotel is close to the Fortezza da Basso congress centre, and just a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Roma in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
I love this hotel, and have stayed here three times.
The location is perfect and the staff are great. Breakfast is very good. The only suggestion for other travelers is to be sure to ask for a room off the street and more in the middle of the hotel, or, ideally overlooking the piazza (plaza), because the traffic noise starts really early and goes late.