This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Green Umbria: a place for the mind and soul, a place to savour slowly and unhurriedly. Assisi is undoubtedly the Umbrian city that is best known throughout the world. Here, visitors can admire magnificent works of art and can discover significant historic and religious monuments.
Located in Assisi, a city that UNESCO has defined as a world heritage site, the hotel Cristallo is 1 km to the Porziuncola of St. Francis, the small Romanesque church that was dear to St. Francis's heart . This makes Hotel Cristallo the ideal base for touring the main cities in the region, like Perugia, Gubbio, Spoleto, Todi and more. This charming, design hotel has recently been renovated and refurbished into an extremely comfortable and inspirational modern retreat. The interior is warm and friendly and the furniture is stylish and simplistic. You can sense a family atmosphere the minute you step into the lobby. And It's an atmosphere marked by care and precious little details reflecting the kind of hospitality that has attracted the attention of the leading guidebooks in this sector. The hotel combines the best of old and new Italian cultures, and nothing is too much trouble for the attentive staff. The 52 spacious en-suite bedrooms offer every facility and amenity for the discerning visitor. All rooms, in the Comfort and Superior versions, are soundproof and air-conditioned, and they feature parquet floors, satellite television, modem, minibar, safe and a telephone. Dining is a delight in the elegant Restaurant degli Angeli where the acclaimed chef offers Umbrian and italian gourmet cuisine. The pasta is particularly exceptional, as is the wine list which features a choice of Umbrian and Tuscan wines. The attention we pay to even the smallest details and our focus on excellence are all part of our way of making your holiday a delightful one. A large and private parking is available to give your car a rest too, while the lounge areas feature one lovely terrace, with a marvellous view on ancient Assisi. There is also a meeting room that can seat 50-80 people, complete with a sound system, microphones, amplifiers, and video-projection equipment.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet