This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Eurostars Domus Aurea is next to ancient Roman ruins and the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli. A generous American buffet is served daily on the roof terrace overlooking the Terme di Diocleziano. This charming hotel is a 1-minute walk from Termini Train Station, where both metro lines, trains, and city buses are available.
Room are compact, and feature elegant parquet floors and classic furnishings. Each room is complete with Wi-Fi access, and a satellite TV. The professional team of staff at reception can book guided tours around Rome and boat trips along the Tiber River. The Domus Aurea provides a pick-up service from Fiumicino Airport, available on request.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for EXE Domus Aurea in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet