This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The "Vittoria" hotel, a fine building in "Belle Epoque" style, set in the main square of the town, in front of sea, has been fully modernized whilst retaining that air od grace and refined elegance which has long made it a fascinating element of Pesaro's social and cultural life. The "Vittoria" hotel, in fact, has for more than ninety years played host to the leading figures of the political, artistic, economic and aristocratic world, and has been the scene of countless important cerimonies, celebration and business. In 1996 it was declared by "Golden Gate" as one of the 20 best hotels in Italy.
The rooms are equipped with adjustable air conditioning, digital satellite TV, mini-bar, radio and pipid music. The precious marble bathrooms alla have a Jacuzzi hidro-massage bathtub and telephone. Restaurant with first-class local and international specialities prepared with fresh, choice ingredients, many of which are produced locally. Garage, automatics lifts, safe telex, telefax. Sauna, mini-gymnasium and biliard room. The hotel is owned and managed by the Counts Marcucci Pinoli.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Vittoria in Pesaro is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet