This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Posta is a small hotel to family management in the historical center in Syracuse, Ortigia. It has 15 rooms among single, double, triple and quadruple. All the rooms have deprived bath, TV, telephone, small-bar, conditioned air.
And' situated in proximity of the new parking Talete, to 10 mt from the station bus for all the places of Sicily, to 10 minutes a foot from the various solariums of the center and infront of tipical shop fish of the city. It offers besides a terrace solarium to their clients with sight sea and an inside patio. The prices of the rooms, comprehensive of abundant first breakfast, they vary from 45 to 70 ? for the single one, from 75 to 100 ? for the double one, 110 and 120 ? for triple the one and for quadruple the one.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet