- 1 guest reviews
"Aretusa Vacanze is a great place to stay in Ortegia. Our room was on the ground floor so we didn't have a view - the window opened onto a pe..."
About the hotel
In the heart of historical Siracusa, in the Ortiga island, the original ancient Greek city site, the Aretusa Casa Vacanze is situated in a characteristic and peaceful alley, just a few steps from Arethusa’s Fountain and Piazza Duomo. The building is a XVII century palace and it has been completely refurbished in 2004. It offers one ample bedrooms featuring all modern comforts: private bathroom, equipped kitchenette, lcd satellite TV, safe, free wi-fi connection in all our rooms, refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, hair dryer, mail service, laundry service (on request), elevator.
From the hotel terrace guest can enjoy the sun, the beautiful sea and city view.
- Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Solarium, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aretusa Vacanze in Siracusa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay
Aretusa Vacanze is a great place to stay in Ortegia.
Our room was on the ground floor so we didn't have a view - the window opened onto a pedestrian alleyway but we enjoyed it nonetheless, particularly having a kitchen area. Rooms on the first and second floors are better. The staff are friendly and helpful and gave good advice about getting around, eating places and transport.