- 1 guest reviews
"pros: - excellent location - very close to the main square and the sea - plenty of restaurants around the hotel - family and friendly atmosp..."
About the hotel
In the heart of historical Siracusa, in the Ortiga island, the original ancient Greek city site, the Aretusa Casa Vacanze is situated in a characteristic and peaceful alley, just a few steps from Arethusa’s Fountain and Piazza Duomo. The building is a XVII century palace and it has been completely refurbished in 2004. It offers one ample bedrooms featuring all modern comforts: private bathroom, equipped kitchenette, lcd satellite TV, safe, free wi-fi connection in all our rooms, refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, hair dryer, mail service, laundry service (on request), elevator.
From the hotel terrace guest can enjoy the sun, the beautiful sea and city view.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aretusa Vacanze in Siracusa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One of the best hotels ever
- excellent location - very close to the main square and the sea
- plenty of restaurants around the hotel
- family and friendly atmosphere
- super nice and professional staff
- wonderful and charming rooms
- the best breakfast on the terrace
- extremely well equipped rooms (there was even laptop in the room)
- rooms cleaned every day
- beverages and snacks in the room (need to pay extra)
- great comms with staff in English
- wifi didn't work well in the room
- hot water was running fast (probably small boiler)