- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"We stayed for a birthday and we were upgraded, our room was fantastic and clean! I thought the prices for breakfast to be had in the room we..."
"Stayed one night before joining The Northern Belle. Excellent choice The staff were very pleasant especially Iwan, Clean & comfortable. Del..."
"Hotel was lovely, we arrived at hotel early, our room was ready and we also got a free upgrade, easy walking distance to city centre, and sh..."
"By my standards an expensive hotel. But it provides good quality service and attention. The room was very comfortable and had a large bath!..."
"We had a wonderful stay. We received a free room upgrade which was a real shock! Great place - bar prices quite expensive though...."
About the hotel
Its no wonder that the likes of Lillie Langtree and Charles Dickens were regular guests at the Best Western Premier Queen Hotel when you marvel at the vaulted ceilings, spectacular staircases, and regal public areas of this stately building. Beautiful hotel rooms and suites, the charming bars and lounges, magnificent, state of the art banqueting suites and the awe-inspiring Baltic Exchange Gardens all contribute to a fabulous stay in the heart of the wonderful city of Chester. Pamper yourself with a superb treatment with the professional team at Secret Sanctuary.
Secret Sanctuary offer a fabulous range or relaxing, elegant and luxurious treatments in their stylish salon at the Queen Hotel. Whether its something for yourself, a treat for your partner or a gift they are on hand to offer help, advise and recommendations. The Best Western Premier Queen Hotel is proud of its past but equally confident of the future, having recently completed a million £ extension and refurbishment program; adding contemporary, design-led twists to the original Victorian interiors whilst complementing this with the addition of the fabulously modern Kings at the Queen. Wander down the superbly designed Kings' Walkway, past Roman columns that date back two thousand years and will find yourself in another world of City Chic. This former bank headquarters has been transformed into 8 floors of luxury; with 87 bedrooms and suites and the brand-new, award winning Kings' Quarters Grill and Cocktail Lounge known as the King at the Queen. Check out our Kings at the Queen Page. We have something for everyone!! Whether your travelling on business, a romantic weekend away, travelling with the family or soaking up the sites of the city, we will take care of your every need. What are you waiting for…………………look forward to seeing you soon.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Queen Hotel
We stayed for a birthday and we were upgraded, our room was fantastic and clean.
I thought the prices for breakfast to be had in the room were a bit over priced but other than that we loved it.
Having paid £294 for one night, I thought we had booked a luxury hotel room.
There's no doubt the hotel was very nice - a grand old building. The let down was the bathroom. The shower had less power than a constipated kitten. There was mould around the shower screen and suspect looking marks under the toilet rim.
If you decide to spend top money on a hotel room then you'd expect better than this!