- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful stay. We received a free room upgrade which was a real shock! Great place - bar prices quite expensive though...."
"Lovely hotel with good facilities, only let down by the poor cleanliness level of our room...."
"excellent service and very helpful staff...."
"Booked as a surprise for my partner, excellent accommodation even if a little more than i would normally spend on a 1 night stay over but th..."
"Stayed here on Saturday night. The hotel is beautiful, you really get that wow factor when you walk to reception. Check in was quick & easy...."
About the hotel
Its no wonder that the likes of Lillie Langtree and Charles Dickens were regular guests at the Best Western Premier Queen Hotel when you marvel at the vaulted ceilings, spectacular staircases, and regal public areas of this stately building. Beautiful hotel rooms and suites, the charming bars and lounges, magnificent, state of the art banqueting suites and the awe-inspiring Baltic Exchange Gardens all contribute to a fabulous stay in the heart of the wonderful city of Chester. Pamper yourself with a superb treatment with the professional team at Secret Sanctuary.
Secret Sanctuary offer a fabulous range or relaxing, elegant and luxurious treatments in their stylish salon at the Queen Hotel. Whether its something for yourself, a treat for your partner or a gift they are on hand to offer help, advise and recommendations. The Best Western Premier Queen Hotel is proud of its past but equally confident of the future, having recently completed a million £ extension and refurbishment program; adding contemporary, design-led twists to the original Victorian interiors whilst complementing this with the addition of the fabulously modern Kings at the Queen. Wander down the superbly designed Kings' Walkway, past Roman columns that date back two thousand years and will find yourself in another world of City Chic. This former bank headquarters has been transformed into 8 floors of luxury; with 87 bedrooms and suites and the brand-new, award winning Kings' Quarters Grill and Cocktail Lounge known as the King at the Queen. Check out our Kings at the Queen Page. We have something for everyone!! Whether your travelling on business, a romantic weekend away, travelling with the family or soaking up the sites of the city, we will take care of your every need. What are you waiting for…………………look forward to seeing you soon.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PREMIER Queen Hotel in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
We had a wonderful stay.
We received a free room upgrade which was a real shock. Great place - bar prices quite expensive though.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Queen Hotel
Lovely hotel with good facilities, only let down by the poor cleanliness level of our room.