This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Minerva is entrally located in relation to the most famous tourist Apulian destination (Lecce and its Barocco style, Ostuni “the white city”, Fasano’s Zoo, Alberobello whell known for its Trulli, Castellana caves and Taranto. Hotel Minerva is the ideal place for who wants to spend their holiday between culture, nice sandybeaches, typical food and wine. Hotel Minerva has 122 confortable rooms all equipped with Tv color, Minibar, Air Conditioning, Phone, Hair-dryer, WiFi.
The Hotel is placed in a nice garden with an outdoor swinning pool, Tennis and Football Court, a small kids playground, breakfast room, restaurant with typical Apulian and Italian cooking, Bar, a nice and big Hall Reception with Internet point and WiFi connection. The availability of 2 meeting rooms to accommodate 100 people theatre style, allows to organize events all kinds.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet