This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Imagine a seventeenth century rural village in the middle of a natural park of over 60,000 sq. m. , hidden away among the rolling Chianti hills in the Tuscan countryside.
Relais Borgo San Luigi is a four-star dream hotel for lovers of art, nature and gourmet food and wine. In the middle of one of Italy’s greenest areas and just a stone’s throw from the best-known Chianti and Brunello winemaking companies. An excellent base for visiting the fascinating Tuscan art capitals of Florence and Siena and evocative towns like San Gimignano, Volterra and Monteriggioni.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet