- 5 guest reviews
"Right on the Grand Canal the Carlton was the perfect place to stay for our trip to Venice. Easy to get to located at the end of the Grand Ca..."
"Everyone must understand that Venetia is a crumbling city. So you are not going to get something new like at, say Dubai, Jeddah, Hong Kong o..."
About the hotel
Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal, overlooking Venice's Grand Canal, offers a rooftop cocktail bar with terrace and spacious, Venetian-style rooms. Santa Lucia Train Station and the Piazzale Roma car park are both 5 minutes' walk away. San Marco Square is a pleasant 25-minute walk away, also reachable by vaporetto water bus.
This romantic 4-star hotel has an elegant interior design with Murano glass lamps and antique furniture. All air-conditioned, rooms come with satellite TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. An American breakfast is available each morning, and Bar Carlton Café provides drinks plus snacks throughout the day. La Cupola restaurant serves Italian and international dishes. Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal gives you free access to the Venice Casino.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
60% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel & Location
Right on the Grand Canal the Carlton was the perfect place to stay for our trip to Venice.
Easy to get to located at the end of the Grand Canal very close to Bus & Train terminus, but only a short walk to the Rialto bridge. Staff were great and helpful. The only down side was the drinks were expensive at the hotel, but this was more than made up for by the roof terrace.
When I complained about the room being tiny yet advertised as a 'superior double' reception told me they can't control what description other websites (like late rooms) put on there website.