This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Giuggiulena Hotel, ranked as a "bed and breakfast" in the tourist literature, is a shelter carved into a cliff overlooking a bay off of the ocean on the east coast of Sicily, in the city of Siracusa. It is an almost self-contained environment, a serene and visually beautiful oasis, where you hear only the lapping of waves from the sea, as if you were on a secluded island in the middle of nowhere. The hotel is a little piece of heaven, a cocoon engraved inside a rock overlooking the ocean.
Actually, it's on the other side of a bay, facing the historic part of the Siracusa, about a 15-minute walk away. Area information: the accommodation is centrally located in Siracusa overlooking the sea and one of the small marinas. It is a ten-minute walk to Ortigia, the historical centre of Siracusa, or alternatively there is a local bus and boat service. Local bars,restaurants and shops are all within close proximity. From the half of May classical greek tragedy shows take place in the greek theatre of Siracusa and Palazzolo Acreide. In the third week of May deck flowers in the main street in Noto. A tour with a boat around Ortigia island and a visit to sea cave. Many museum and archaeological sites are in the town and nearby Siracusa. And of course you can spend your spare time walking around the lovely Ortigia Island, which is the historical center town of Siracusa and now an Unesco Site.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 20:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet