- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"If you want to stay in Torquay The Imperial Hotel is a must. Yes the hotel is tired and the floors creak but the space and quality is outdon..."
"We stayed two nights and I have to say, they do make you feel posh. Complimentary tea, coffee, dressing gown and slipoers, shampoo, shower g..."
"The entrance and communal areas of this hotel are fabulous but some of the rooms could do with a bit of an updated even though i like them...."
"We arrived early, and room was still being cleaned, but was advised to take room as was lovely, it's was well worth the wait, which wasn't t..."
"Had a really pleasant stay here albeit for work purposes. The breakfast was plentiful, and the views were great. Will definitely return...."
About the hotel
Built in 1866 The Imperial Hotel is a Mediterranean style resort perched on a cliff top overlooking Torbay. The Imperial hotel has breathtaking views of the English Riviera. From the luxury of the hotel you can watch the yachts sail by and the sun set on this stunning stretch of coastline.
Steeped in history, the hotel has entertained a host of notable guests including Emperor Napoleon III, the Queen of Holland and King Edward VII. The hotel proudly continues the tradition of excellence in every aspect with its beautiful marble floors, superb dining and impeccable service. The magnificent Regatta Restaurant has panoramic sea views of glorious Torbay and offers superb cuisine and fine wines. exciting, innovative and tasty dishes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
If you want to stay in Torquay The Imperial Hotel is a must.
Yes the hotel is tired and the floors creak but the space and quality is outdone only by the superb sea views. If you can obtain a sea view room then I urge you to do so. We were in room 325 & to wake each morning to the views without even getting out of bed was incredible. Meals again were quality and ask for a table by the window and you will not be disappointed.
Beautiful place, fantastic food
We stayed two nights and I have to say, they do make you feel posh.
Complimentary tea, coffee, dressing gown and slipoers, shampoo, shower gel etc. Very nice touch. Make sure you buy breakfast and dinner if possible with your stay as food is really nice. Very nice atmosphere at breakfast, plenty of tasty food as well. And dinner, amazing, so tasty and really creative. Loved it. Only bad thing was the pool which was too hot and jacuzzi was just boiling hot. But thats it. Cannot fault it.