This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This charming residence, Ai Cartari Bed and Breakfast Palermo, is of medieval origin and was once a building in which paper was made. Although it is situated in the heart of the historical center of Palermo, it is absolutely sheltered from the noise of traffic. It is within walking distance of monuments, churches, museums, and folkloristics gastronomic places of the city.
It is also ideally situated for those who want to shop or just get some open air. Sight - Seeing: Historical site/district, Art galleries and MuseumOut In The Town: Bars/night clubs, Concerts, Movie cinemas, Theatre, Dancing, Shopping district, Espresso bars and Antique shops/mallsOut In Nature: Beach, Nature preserves, Gardens/arboretum and Parks (Orto Botanico of Palermo). Area Attractions: Festino of Santa Rosalia (July 14-15) , Palermo di Scena (June-October), Fiera del Mediterraneo (May-June), Festival of Sacred Music in Monreale (autumn), Opera, symphonic, theatrical season, Womad - Festival of ethnic music (August-September), Antiquarian huckster of Marina square (every week end).
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Modem Hook up
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ai Cartari B&B in Palermo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet