- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"everything was fairly average, didn't feel like a particularly upmarket hotel as some of the claims but there wasn't anything to criticize -..."
"I booked a twin room through late rooms, but this had not been communicated to the hotel team, who checked us into a double. They relocated..."
"A very nice hotel staff were excellent, very helpful. The only complaint was that the beds were hard and there were not Ny tea and coffee ma..."
"our stay was fine for an overnight before a cruise..."
About the hotel
Property Location Savoy Hotel is in the heart of Rome, walking distance from National Gallery of Ancient Art and Piazza Barberini. This 4-star hotel is close to Roman Forum and Colosseum. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Dining Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65.00 per vehicle (roundtrip) Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day Late check-out fee: EUR 100 The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. The LateRooms.com rate for Savoy Hotel in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great base for visiting Rome
everything was fairly average, didn't feel like a particularly upmarket hotel as some of the claims but there wasn't anything to criticize - staff very helpful and friendly; meal on the terrace very good but pricey.
The room we had was £120; average and small but clean and functional. Good place to stay but nothing fancy....
Great location, lovely staff
I booked a twin room through late rooms, but this had not been communicated to the hotel team, who checked us into a double.
They relocated us to a larger room with an extra bed, and were very helpful. Every member of staff greeted us whenever we passed them, and were genuinely friendly. The hotel itself felt a little dated, but it's location is brilliant. The roof top terrace has amazing views, but is quite expensive to have a drink in.