- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed for 3 nights in October. Was a pleasant stay but perhaps a slightly dated hotel, but very pretty all the same. The breakfast area was..."
About the hotel
The Hotel del Centro has opened recently and it is situated in the old town centre of Palermo very close to the most important monuments, such as The Cathedral, The Massimo Theatre, The Vucciria Market and so on; moreover it is only 150 metres away from the Central Station of Palermo, in the neighbourhood of which there are the arrivals and departures of the buses for the airport and the whole Sicily. Staying at the Hotel del Centro, you will be able to walk through Palermo and you will enjoy the atmosphere and the folklore of the popular markets of the city. The Hotel del Centro, which is in a suggestive period building, is very confortable.
There are rooms with bath, shower, hairdryer, tv, air conditioning and soundproof windows. It features a free Wi-Fi internet point.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for 3 nights in October.
Was a pleasant stay but perhaps a slightly dated hotel, but very pretty all the same. The breakfast area was lovely, although breakfast was quite limited, liked the freshly made coffee though and enjoyed sitting on the balcony eating breakfast. The rooms were fairly basic, no tea/coffee making facilities or safe provided. In our room there were only 3 plug sockets, one of which was hanging off the wall which we reported to Reception who said they'd let housekeeping know however it never got fixed. The toilet seat was also broken. Rooms were very clean with air con, however as far as we could see you couldn't control the aircon as it was about 10ft up the wall with no remote. Reception staff were very helpful, provided you with a map when you first checked in then at a later point sat down with us and showed us on the map where to go and also helped us when we were unsure with some details of our transfer. One thing we did notice about Sicily/the hotel was it's not very established with English tourists yet so some people spoke very limited English and we spoke very limited Italian which made it difficult at times, but that's not a deal breaker. Overall enjoyed our stay and probably would stay again. A hotel with a lot of character and friendly and helpful staff.