- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Room was too hot. shower curtain was smelly. comfy bed. Friendly staff..."
"Close to M42 for onward travel in and around Birmingham. Excellent value room - upgraded to Exec room as no 'standard' rooms available. Staf..."
"Room very Hot. Requested fan but nothing came. I wish hotels would have summer bedding...."
"After taking up an issue with the gentleman on reception regarding drinks, I was offered a refund. He promised my account would be credited..."
"Located 4 miles from NEC and Birmingham airport, located in the delightful village of Meriden, the hotel provided a convienient base for our..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Best Western Plus Manor Hotel NEC Birmingham is set in tranquil Warwickshire surroundings yet minutes from Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull. With an elegant Georgian façade, the hotel features a 2 Rosette restaurant and a New York themed grill bar. The hotel is located 3 miles from Junction 6 of the M42 giving easy access to the motorway links, Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham National Exhibition Centre.
All stylish rooms feature soft cotton duvets and complimentary toiletries. Guests can also enjoy flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi & a hospitality tray with free tea and coffee. The hotel also offers complimentary parking for up to 200 vehicles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
two day stay with daughter
Room was too hot.
shower curtain was smelly. comfy bed. Friendly staff
Good value good location
Close to M42 for onward travel in and around Birmingham.
Excellent value room - upgraded to Exec room as no 'standard' rooms available. Staff helpful and attentive. At this rate would stay every time. Lost of golfers around so must be handy for golf - made the bar a bit lively though