This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1880, traces of the historical hotel's past are evident in the columns and vaulted structures. A warm atmosphere and attention to detail make the establishment a place where guests can delight in the unique and intimate hospitality. The property has 44 rooms in total and guests are welcomed at the 24-hour reception, which offers a hotel safe, a cloakroom and lift access to the upper floors.
Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and dine in the restaurant, which serves new and traditional Sicilian dishes. Business travellers can make use of the conference facilities. Free wireless Internet access is available and guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services. For a fee, the hotel offers a bicycle hire service. This historic hotel is situated in the heart of Ortygia Island in Syracuse, just a few steps from ancient and sacred sites of historical and artistic interest. The establishment is only 200 m from the Duomo and close to the Paolo Orsi Archaeological Museum.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Massage
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet