This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rome's City Guest House has newly decorated double bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom and independent central heating. Furniture and fittings are new too - we have chosen designs that are both practical and homey. We want you to feel comfortable in a clean and friendly enviroment.
This way we are sure to have your business next time you are in Rome, and that you will recommend us to anyone you know will be visiting the capital. At five minutes walk one of the most beautiful ancient parks of Rome Parco degli Acquedotti, excellent for joggers! Also close to the Appia Antica (Appian Way) which was the ancient entrance to Rome. . . today a beautiful walk. We believe that we are offering a unique service here in Rome. As experienced travelers ourselves, we are aware of your needs and the difference it makes to one's holiday to stay in a cosy, clean and friendly accomodation.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for City Guest House in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet