This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The bed and breakfast, The Oaks, called in this way for the place full of oaks, is launched in the spring of 2000. Located along the provincial road 36, is just a few kilometers from the picturesque village of Caltabellotta, a popular destination of many turisti. La structure was established, initially as a simple country house, but after the purchase of the building of the Caruso family, is restructured and enabled to welcome tourists from all over the world who want to spend a period in total relaxation away from the hustle and stress of the city.
The B & B is surrounded by nature, it offers a fascinating panorama of the view from your veranda at your disposal. The house also has a large car park and a lovely garden in which to dabble in relaxing walks, breathing the clean air and the sweet scents of the mountain. The warm family atmosphere where you will be catapulted, the availability of services and the tranquility of the place will make you feel at home even though you are far, since the staff is ready to satisfy every request and need to do on the client's welfare and ensure a good stay to the traveler. Also on riesta you can enjoy a sightseeing tour of Caltabellotta or hiking in the countryside.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet