This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The B&B “Rifugio della luna” (“The Refuge of the Moon”) offers its guests complete relaxation in direct contact with nature. Situated close to the tower of Satriano, about 2 km from the centre of the town of the same name, the B&B has two rooms available, of which one is a double and the other is a triple with the possibility of adding a bed. They are en-suite (with shower) and have a living room with a fireplace and cooking facilities.
For a minimum stay of four nights, guests can use the barbecue and wood burning oven. Reserved car parking space. Animals are allowed.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet