This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At the foot of the Caracciolo Castle, in the medieval heart of Brienza, you will find “La Voce del Fiume” (The Voice of the River) bed and breakfast. The elegant location in a historic building and its strategic position within an ancient village, makes it unique. This late nineteenth century building, considered to be part of the cultural and environmental heritage of Basilicata, is characterised by a series of terraces and rooms with perfectly recovered original features: doorways with wooden roofs, typical windows with shutters, window frames, wrought iron railings, stone walls and tile floors and parquet.
“La Voce del Fiume” is a pleasant place that invites you to relax. "La Voce del Fiume" is set in a strategic location in an ancient village, in a structure that has a panoramic view and a natural acoustic isolation.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet