This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Recently built Hotel Le Ginestre is situated in the heart of spectacular Abruzzo countryside, right next to the Maiella National Park and just 4 kilometres from historic Sulmona. Between mountains and the sea, the Ginestre is well placed to explore wilderness of the national park, home to a great variety of protected animals. Nearby Sulmona, birthplace of Latin poet Ovid, and famous for its sugar almond production is also unmissable, offering a beautiful mountain backdrop, baroque architecture, churches and museums.
Surrounded by stunning, green scenery and near the pretty medieval village of Roccacasale, the hotel has its own garden and provides comfortable, modern rooms with all amenities. After a day out in the mountain air you will enjoy returning to the hotel for a delicious meal at the restaurant, which offers a variety of regional and national cuisine, including fish and stone-baked pizza.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet