This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The strategic location of our B & B allows the tourist to be able to visit easily on foot and in a completely autonomous way the main places of architectural interest such as the Teatro Massimo Bellini, the eighteenth-century cathedral, the Odeon, the Convent of the Benedictines, the famous Crociferi Street, Ursino Castle, the Greek amphitheater, the Biscari Palace and many more monuments and churches with architecture typical of Sicilian Baroque of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. The rooms are very bright and simply decorated. They are equipped with air conditioning and Internet WI-FI.
The bus stop is only few meters far away.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Al Teatro Massimo in Catania is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet