This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the beautiful Montefalco countryside near Assisi and Spoleto the farm holiday dated 1792 is a tipical farming umbrian village. The rooms and the apartments are obtained by peasants ' accommodation in rustic style, wide spaces and characteristic. Building blocks of the farmhouse are the wood and the brick.
The rooms with independent services have TV and umbrian arte povera furnitures. Area Wifi is avaible in the common areas. In the nice restaurant with simple and familiar environment are served typical local dishes with products grown directly in the old farm or from selected suppliers of sagrantino's area. In the propriety lands the farrow, lentils, chickpeas, sagrantino grapes and an precious extra virgin olive oil are products. Near Tenuta Stella surrounded by typical agricultural environment of Central Umbria you can visit famous wine cellars sagrantino DOCG, where you can also enjoy delicious tastings. The cycle track Spoleto - Assisi is located only 3. 5 km from Tenuta Stella. Tenuta Stella is ideal base to visit the most beautiful cities of Umbria: Assisi, Spoleto, Spello, Bevagna, Foligno, Montefalco, Todi, Orvieto, Gubbio, Trasimeno Lake.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:21 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet