- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Found a deal online and never in a million years was expecting anything like the experience I had. Amazing setting, even better views, great..."
About the hotel
Splendidly regal and historically intriguing, Palazzo Catalani is your gateway to the Italian countryside. Located in the delightful medieval village of Soriano nel Cimino, this 17th century building was once the mansion of an Italian nobleman. Enjoy a fabulous meal in the resort's stylish restaurant or choose to eat in the select number of trattorias you will find on Soriano's winding, cobblestoned streets.
After dinner, venture out into the surrounding hills to the village and admire the picture postcard setting. The resort will require a valid credit/debit card to charge a refundable security deposit of €100 per apartment. Please be reminded that guests who are unable to provide the deposit will not gain entry to the apartment. Please be advised that only hotel guests are permitted within the premises, and use of the hotel facilities. Please note that there are additional fees associated with the use of our leisure centre and resort facilities, if you would like further information please contact the resort reception team.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What A great place
Found a deal online and never in a million years was expecting anything like the experience I had.
Amazing setting, even better views, great facilities with all mod cons, and very kind staff. You have to appreciate medieval towns have steps and steep hills to climb, and the buildings do not have lifts, so you have to be reasonably fit. The town is nice, clean and very quiet with some great restaurants.